Bamboo Reusable Breast Pads 6PK
Breastfeed in Style with these Luxuriously Soft Bamboo Eco Disposable Nursing Pads! Perfect for the Mum who cares about her Body and the Environment!
With breast feeding, sensitive nipples and leaking between feeds can be a common problem. Using Bamboo Eco Disposable Nursing Pads can help overcome this as they are highly absorbent providing superior protection and have a non-irritating super soft feel against the skin.
- 4 Layers of Absorbency
- Soft Bamboo for Sensitive Areas
- Outside Layer is Waterproof to ensure no leakage
- 12 cm wide
- Perfect Size for inserting into bra
- Machine Wash
Tip – wash 2-3 times before using to get better absorbency
- Flush the soiled liner.
- Rinse any liners and place in a dry nappy bucket.
- Rinse the nappy and place in nappy bucket.
- Wash within 2 days.
- Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating.
- Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating.
- However soaking of the bamboo inserts would be okay in napisan but not bleach.
- Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½ strength detergent on a full load.
- Line drying is best. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains. Best of all - it’s FREE.
- Use Low heat when tumble drying.
- Do a full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- Next mix a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid into a sink full of hot tap water.
- Cheap dishwashing detergent without moisturizers or conditioners are the best.
- Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each nappy.
- Do another full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- A deep clean every couple of months will maintain absorbency.