Broadbrim Sun Hat - Eucalyptus
We’ve created a brand new style of hat for the bigger kids. Introducing the Classic Broadbrim...
Featuring a more upright brim with a bit more depth to it, the Classic Broadbrim allows a little more protection to the shoulders, neck and chest as well as the face and head. It’s a classic style with a modern edge thanks to its stripes of stitch detailing on the brim and luxe fabric in go-with-everything neutrals and subtle patterns. In a soft, two-way cotton fabric with elasticated band on the inside of the crown, the hat is light and cool on heads and has that much-loved, comfortable Bedhead fit every time. All of our hats are rated UPF50+ excellent protection.
This perfect gender-neutral print features the classic Australian native tree the eucalyptus. This great mix of grey-greens and whites makes it a great pattern to pair with khakis, whites, denims and navy.
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller – walking, running, non-stop play!
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Made from 97% Cotton and 3% Elastane
- Elasticated soft-touch sweat band
- Our unique 'anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Heritage woven fabric cannot stretch quite as much as our Original & Swim jersey fabrics. We suggest purchasing a size larger to allow extra room for growth if wanting a longer length of fit
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 54cms, you will need the 56cm size - giving plenty of future wear.