Grieve - Write Your Heart Out
A confronting title but a process that is so important – to Grieve. Often when we are in a dark, deep, heart breaking place, struggling with miscarriage, fertility or going through the emotional journey of IVF, loss of a child or a loved one, it’s difficult to talk about it. You don’t want to speak the words; however, it is so therapeutic to write it out and begin the journey of healing. Write your heart out. Let it all out, write freely, don’t think, don’t be logical, don’t hold back as releasing these thoughts and emotions that can hold so much energy will help. Don’t worry about what your handwriting looks like or if you have made spelling mistakes. Let this journal be a space for you to grieve about your love lost or a difficult journey you may be on with your own health. Be patient with yourself. Be kind to yourself x
- Beautiful linen hard cover, case bound with a gold embossed title and spine
- 96 lined pages
- 120gsm paper stock internal pages (FSC)
- Journal measures 230mm x 190mm
- Illustrated end papersDesigned in Melbourne, Australia
- Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.