Kids Bucket Hat - Navy
The Bedhead Classic Bucket hat is a UPF50+ kids sun hat featuring our unique 'anti-flop' technology ensuring brims won’t flop in front of their eyes!
Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey that keeps kids heads cool under the hot Australian conditions rated UPF50+ excellent protection. The classic styling of our Bucket hat is built for comfort and has a fit that is second to none.
BEST SUITED TO: Fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller – walking, running, non-stop play!
- Our unique 'anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the childs vision.