Multi Amber Teething Necklace - Baby
Our genuine baltic amber necklaces are designed specifically for babies. With easy safety screw clasp and each bead individually knotted and rounded to prevent sharp edges. Genuine baltic amber has long been used in folk medicine for its purported healing properties. Amber necklaces are believed to be an effective form of medication for teething babies including conditions such as ear ache, fevers and colds, eczema, asthma, acid reflux, irritability and sleeplessness.
Teething Necklaces Safety
- Amber teething necklaces can be worn from birth or when showing signs of teething. The earlier a baby starts wearing the necklace, the less attention they will pay to it by pulling it or attempting to chew on it, as it becomes apart of them.
- Amber necklaces are made for wearing not for chewing, always deter and offer alternatives.
- For the greatest benefit ensure the necklace is worn against the skin under the child's shirt or clothing, this also deters pulling on it.
- Remove the necklace before swimming, bathing, and applying sunscreens or creams as this can damage the beads and weaken the string.
- Necklaces should be removed from around the neck while sleeping (day and night time) and when unsupervised. As an alternative, place the necklace around the ankle under a sock.
- We recommend infants be supervised at all times while wearing the necklace.
Slobber Beads offers a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase. The material provided on Slobber Beads is for information and education purposes only and is not a substitute for medical treatment of diagnosis. We assume no responsibility for treatment or cure of any illness or disease. Slobber Beads can guarantee the effectiveness of baltic amber in the treatment of specific conditions.